Within six months of graduation, 96% of Case Western Reserve University students are employed or in graduate school.
That’s not luck.
That’s a direct result of the kind of learning that takes place at CWRU. It’s learning that gives our students real-life skills and engaging, tangible experiences that demonstrate their value to future employers.
We call it experiential learning. And (not-so-humble brag)—
we’re really good at it.
Check out some of our favorites:
- 83% of undergrads participate
- Published results
- Think arts, humanities, STEM, business, social sciences…
- Full semester or between semesters
- Accessible for any major
- 36% of undergrads study abroad in 40+ countries on 6 continents
- In Cleveland, around the world
- Dedicated CCEL Office
- Bi-annual days of service - 500,000+ hours dedicated each year
- 7-story Sears think[box] innovation space
- $93M raised (and counting!) by student entrepreneurs
- Average $20k+ salary for co-ops
- Networking events and career fairs connect you to opportunities
- Some of the nation’s best hospitals
- 1,300+ hours for nursing students starting third week of first year