The fact is that Case Western Reserve University students graduate ready to immediately add value to their workplaces, thanks to our emphasis on interdisciplinary education, real-world experience and leadership skills.
Take, for example, rising junior Ingrid Gillies.
Fact: At Case Western Reserve, students are admitted to the university as a whole, and can major in any field they wish, without any barriers.
Fact: Nearly 70% of CWRU students complete one internship. 77% of students studying business at the CWRU Weatherhead School of Management complete at least two.
- Last fall she interned with the International Trade Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce
- She’s spending this summer interning with the Deepwood Foundation, a Cleveland-area nonprofit that empowers individuals with developmental disabilities. She’s helping the organization’s rebranding efforts and developing models and campaigns to advance specialized funds.
Fact: With more than 200 student organizations on campus, there are clubs devoted to just about anything you are interested in, and plenty of opportunities to gain leadership experience.
- Voting ambassador with the Center for Civic Engagement and Learning
- Representative for Undergraduate Student Government
- Member of the Phi Mu sorority
- Vice president of operations for the CWRU Wilderness Society
Fact: CWRU will prepare you for the future you envision for yourself.