|Lou Stark, co-chair
Vice President, Student Affairs
|Fey Parrill, College of Arts and Sciences||2018-2021|
|TBD, Weatherhead School of Management||TBD|
|Sunniva Collins, Case School of Engineering||2017-2020|
|Barbara Kuemerle, College of Arts and Sciences, co-chair||2016-2019|
|Elizabeth Zimmerman, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing||2015-2018|
Undergraduate Students (3)
Dean, Undergraduate Studies
Associate Vice President for Student Affairs
Director of Athletics
|Edwin Mayes, ex officio||2018-|
|Molly Watkins, ex officio||2016-|
Director, Student Success
The Student Life Subcommittee will strive to assure an undergraduate student experience that is rich, varied, and consistent with academic programs by providing the Faculty Senate Committee on Undergraduate Education with advice on the full range of programs, facilities, and services for students beyond the classroom. This includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Identify priorities for actions to enhance student life in support of our educational mission.
- Advocate for facilities, programs, and services faculty believe will improve the undergraduate student experience.
- Seek and consider student opinions and recommendations from members of the committee, Undergraduate Student Government, and survey information.
- Review and make recommendations to FSCUE on specific policies, departments, and programs as appropriate.
- Act in an advisory capacity to the Vice President for Student Affairs.