In order for a you to be eligible for an Orientation Leader position, you must:
- Be in good academic standing with the university.
- Be in good judicial standing with the university.
In order for you to be considered for an Orientation Leader position, you must:
- Attend an Orientation Leader Information Session
- Submit an Orientation Leader Application
- Attend an Orientation Leader Interview
If you are interested in becoming an Orientation Leader you must attend one of the mandatory Information Sessions to learn about the OL position, time commitments and how to apply to become an Orientation Leader. All times are U.S. Eastern unless otherwise noted.
- Thursday, Jan. 14, from 4 to 5 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 15, from 1 to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 19, from 6 to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 20, from noon to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 21, from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 22, from 1 to 2 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 25, from 7 to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 26, from noon to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 27, from noon to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 27, from 6 to 7 p.m.
If you are planning on attending one of the Orientation Leader Information Sessions, please register for the event on CampusGroups by selecting a date listed above. Once you register, you will receive the Zoom link and information.
Once you attend an Orientation Leader Information Session, you will be sent a unique link to the Orientation Leader Application via your CWRU email account. Applications will open on Monday, Nov. 30, 2020. The deadline to complete and submit the online application is Monday, Feb. 1, 2021.
Following review of your application you may be offered an interview for the Orientation Leader position. Orientation Leader Interviews will take place Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2021 through Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021. You will be asked to indicate your interview availability during the online application.