Orientation Leader Eligibility
In order for a student to be eligible for an Orientation Leader position, the student must:
- Be in good academic standing with the university.
- Be in good judicial standing with the university.
Orientation Leader Selection Process
In order for a student to be considered for an Orientation Leader position, the student must:
- Attend an Orientation Leader Information Session
- Submit an Orientation Leader Application
- Attend an Orientation Leader Interview
Orientation Leader Information Sessions
Any student interested in becoming an Orientation Leader must attend one of the mandatory Information Sessions to learn all about the OL position, time commitments, and how to apply to become an Orientation Leader for 2020.
- Monday, Jan. 27 at 7 p.m. - Clapp Hall - Room 108
- Tuesday, Jan. 28 at 6 p.m. - Kelvin Smith Library - Room 215
- Wednesday, Jan. 29 at 8 p.m. - Clapp Hall - Room 108
- Thursday, Jan. 30 at 5 p.m. - Wolstein Hall - Presentation Room
If you were planning on attending one of the final Orientation Leader Information Sessions, please email email@example.com
Orientation Leader Application
Once a student attends an Orientation Leader Information Session, they will be sent a unique link to the Orientation Leader Application for 2020 via their CWRU email account. Applications will open on Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2019. The deadline for students to complete and submit the online application is Friday, Jan. 31, 2020.
Orientation Leader Interview Session
Following a review of the application, a student may be offered an interview for the Orientation Leader position. Orientation Leader Interviews will take place Wednesday, Feb. 26 through Saturday, Feb. 29. Students will be asked to indicate their interview availability during the online application.