At Case Western Reserve University, parents and family members are valued as important partners in university life. On this page, we've compiled important information and resources for you as you support your student throughout their CWRU experience.
Explore the links below for information to help you arrange visits to campus.
Explore the links below to access resources for your student.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- Campus safety
- University Health & Counseling Services
Explore the links below to find recommended resources that may help support your student academically. Resources are available to help your student succeed in their classes, including advising, tutoring and more.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Academic calendar
- Academic resources
- Disability resources
- Undergraduate Studies
Explore the links below to get tips and advice from outside resources, such as college parent communities, on how to best support your student through their first year and beyond.
- Helping your student through homesickness
- Helping your college student find support on campus
- Make the most out of phone calls with your student
- Keeping the dialogue open with your college student
There are many ways to stay engaged and up-to-date as a parent and family member of a CWRU student.