The Future of Anatomy Education is Here
Through the HoloAnatomy® Software Suite instructors can lay out anatomical content in the manner they wish to present the subject. Maintaining the instructor as the expert, HoloAnatomy® Software allows them to:
- Customize the shared view with thousands of detailed illustrations including the entire cardiovascular system, lymphatic system, thorax, heart in isolation, or any combination of anatomical structures.
- Include side-by-side comparisons of the male and female anatomy.
- Activate automatic labels or create custom labels and highlight particular objects to call attention to detail.
- Decide whether the body is presented in the erect, prone, or supine position
- Display the body at a human scale (100%) or large scale (200%) helping students to observe small structures.
- Design 3-D "slideshows" and "publish" in seconds to large groups of students, so they can explore the content together in class.
- Lead their own curriculum in-person or remotely.