To apply for sponsorship of Grand Rounds, Tumor Boards, M & M's, Journal Clubs and Series activities contact Carolyn Slade by phone 216.983.1228, email email@example.com to request a Sponsorship Agreement Packet.
- Important Considerations When Applying for Sponsorship:
- Apply for sponsorship not less than 30 days prior to your initial session.
- A completed sponsorship agreement includes all required signatures, all requested documents, and signed financial disclosure forms for the activity director and planning committee members. Signed disclosure forms for all other faculty must be turned in at least 3 days prior to the activity.
- Completing the Sponsorship Agreement
CME Program staff members will guide you through completion of the agreement to ensure that you understand and are able to comply with all requirements.
- Financial Disclosure Process and Forms
The Commercial Support Policy of the CME Program requires that the Activity Director, all planning committee members and all conference faculty members provide financial disclosure and resolve conflicts of interest. A Resolution of Conflict of Interest Form must be signed by those with a conflict.
You will be notified of approval in writing. An invoice for sponsorship fee and guidelines for conducting the activity will be sent at a later date.
- Commercial Support/Exhibits
Where financial or in-kind support from a commercial interest is involved, a Commercial Support Agreement must be completed and authorized prior to the commencement of the activity.
Exhibit fees shall be separate and distinct from educational grants (they are not considered commercial support). Exhibitors should sign CWRU SOM CME’s Exhibitor Booth Agreement Form.
- Written Materials, Syllabus or Handouts
A flyer should be presented to the CME Program not less than 3 days prior to the session. We encourage all sessions to have a syllabus or handout available to their participants.
- Disclosure to Activity Participants
At the time of the conference, faculty members are required to disclose their financial relationships to activity participants in writing.
- Evaluation Process
Evaluation is an annual requirement. Evaluation must occur at the completion of the course but may take place more often at the discretion of the Activity Director. An annual evaluation is created for both the participants and the Activity Director.
- Post-Conference Submissions
The Sign-In Sheet with barcodes, presenter(s)’ written materials (when provided), and Session Evaluation Summaries (if used, not required) are to be sent to the CME Office within 30 days. If such documentation is not received within 30 days, credit will not be awarded for that session.
- Credit Transcript
Please allow 4-6 weeks for credits to be processed and to appear on transcripts. During peak times and holidays, please allow extra time.