Case Western Reserve University
University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Department of Radiology-MRI/Neuroradiology
11100 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44106
- Imaging in acute stroke
- Fast MRI imaging
- MR-guided brain tumor therapy
We look for ways to rapidly reach complex diagnoses with minimal use of radiation. We strive to take advantage of high speed, novel MRI technologies to increase early detection of brain disease. We try to improve direct therapy to brain with real time imaging guidance. We apply functional MRI to better evaluate specific psychiatric disorders.
Awards and Honors
- Cervical dural arteriovenous malformation and large epidural venous varices in a rare adult presentation of cogenital vascular bone syndrome. Clin Imaging. 39(4):677-81, 2015.
- Results of the NeuroBlate System first-in-humans Phase I clinical trial for recurrent glioblastoma. J. Neurosurg. Jun;118(6):1202-19, 2013.
- Magnetic Resonance Fingerprinting, Nature, 495(7440):187-92, 2013
- Outcomes of Intra-arterial Thrombolytic Treatment in Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients with a Matched Defect on Diffusion and Perfusion MR Images, J Neuorintervent Surg, 4(12):105-109, 2012.
- Ultra Fast MRI to Triage Patients Prior to Hyper-acute Stroke Therapy, Radiology, 212(2):325-332, 1999.
- The Benefits of Perfusion MRI Relative to Diffusion in Diagnosis and Treatment of Hyper-Acute Stroke, AJNR Am J Neuroradiol, 22:915-921, 2001.