When advocating in the community, it’s important to remember to stay safe and understand your rights. The links below are a collection of important resources to use when advocating for justice within the community.
- Cleveland Police Settlement Agreement (PDF) and Most Recent Monitoring Report
- New Era of Public Safety: An Advocacy Toolkit for Fair, Safe, and Effective Community Policing (PDF): The Leadership Conference on Civil & Human Rights
- Protesters’ Rights: American Civil Liberties Union
- Safety During Protest (PDF): Amnesty International
- Ten Ways to Fight Hate: A Community Response Guide: Southern Poverty Law Center