This is a short list of hyperlinks to benefits programs commonly used by people diagnosed with disabilities, including severe mental illness.
- Cash Income
- There are a number of work-incentive programs. Check with the Social Security Administration and Medicaid.
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS)
- Ohio Works First | Ohio's Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) (a.k.a., welfare)
- Food stamps
- Clothing subsidies
- Housing subsidies
- US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)