Developed by Paul M. Kubek, Ric Kruszynski & Patrick E. Boyle
This booklet is designed as an at-a-glance overview of Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment (IDDT), the evidence-based practice for people with co-occurring mental illness and substance-use disorders. The trifold format presents the IDDT model on six easy-to-read panels, which makes this an ideal tool for the following:
- Staff recruitment, orientation & education
- Building consensus for integrated treatment within organizations and among multiple systems of care in your community
- Inspiring collaboration among multiple systems of care and multiple professional disciplines
This booklet is designed for those who are interested in improving the outcomes of services for people with co-occurring disorders, including the following:
- Administrators in service organizations
- Policymakers (e.g., national, state, regional, and county government; charitable foundations)
- Service providers
- Community stakeholders
- Advocates (e.g., advocacy organizations, consumers, family members)
- Consultants/providers of technical assistance
This booklet is sometimes referred to as the "IDDT Overview" or "the trifold." Over 10,000 copies have been printed and distributed.
Download the six-page booklet.