Have changes in the policy, practice, regulation, and reimbursement of behavioral healthcare services made you confused and wondering what will happen next? We can help you prepare for the future. Attend our Evidence-Based Practices Conference 2014 at the Cleveland Airport Marriott on October 14 and 15. Learn to implement and integrate behavioral healthcare innovations in your community. Improve outcomes and quality of life for people with mental illness and addiction.
Here's a sample of important topics featured in 48 workshops during our EBP Conference 2014. Seating is limited. Register online today to reserve a place in your first choice of workshops.
Work Is Recovery
Supported Employment/Individual Placement and Support (SE/IPS) is an evidence-based practice that helps people with mental illness identify and acquire part-time or full-time jobs of their choice in the community with rapid job-search and placement services. SE/IPS emphasizes that work is not the product of treatment and recovery. Work is integral to both. These Supported Employment workshops at our EBP Conference 2014 still have seats available. Register today! ((DEAD LINK))
- A-08 | Supported Employment 101: SE Model Overview
- B-07 | Job Development for People with Legal Backgrounds
- C-04 | Supported Employment Follow-Along and Job Retention Supports
- D-06 | The Vocational Profile & Job Development
- E-06 | Supervising the Supported Employment Team, Part 1: Use of Outcomes
- F-01 | Employment & Transitional Youth: Planning for the Future
- F-05 | Supervising the Supported Employment Team, Part 2: Supervising Job Development