Ohio Supported Employment Coordinating Center of Excellence | Conference 2009: Recovery is Working
Who Should Attend
The conference is designed for those who want to acquire more information about and practical skills that pertain to providing evidence-based Supported Employment (SE) services for people diagnosed with severe mental illness. It is also designed for those seeking more contact with the professional peer-networks that will help develop, grow, and sustain these efforts, including the following:
- Mental health direct-service providers
- Vocational rehabilitation specialists
- Team leaders
- Program managers
- Executive administrators
- Family members
- Other stakeholders
- Keynote Presenter: Gary Bond, Ph.D., Chancellor's Professor of Psychology at Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis
- Keynote Presenter: Phil DeVol, co-author of "Bridges Out of Poverty: Strategies for Professionals & Communities"
- Presenter: Linda Carlson, LMSW, EBP consultant and trainer, The University of Kansas School of Social Welfare.
- Over 30 practical workshops
Dates & Times
- Tuesday, March 24, 2009 from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. &
- Wednesday, March 25, 2009 from 7:45 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington
175 Hutchinson Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43235
- Ohio Providers: $110 (attend 2 days), $85 (attend 1 day).
- Non-Ohio Providers: $140 (attend 2 days), $115 (attend 1 day).
Deadline For Registration
Monday, March 16, 2009.
This Annual Conference is a popular event. Seating in all workshops is limited. Register today to guarantee your first choice of workshops.