Attend the Mandel School's Doctoral Program Open House on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 6pm in Cleveland, Ohio. / The nationally ranked Doctoral Program of the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences (school of social work) at Case Western Reserve University offers excellent preparation for careers in social welfare research, policy, and teaching. The PhD curriculum emphasizes the creative and evaluative skills necessary for independent inquiry, critical thinking, teaching, and research. Learn about ...
- Part-time and full-time study options
- Cutting-edge curriculum
- Nationally recognized faculty
- Student financial support
- Admissions process (including Fall 2017 Cohort)
- Title: Doctoral Program Open House
- Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2016
- Time: 6:00 pm
- Location: Mandel Community Studies Center Building, 11402 Bellflower Road, Room 107, Cleveland, Ohio 44106
- RSVP by June 14, 2016
Light refreshments will be served.
Please share this announcement with colleagues who are interested in a PhD in Social Welfare now or in the future.
U.S. News & World Report ranks the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences as the #9 graduate school of social work in the United States—and #1 in Ohio!