Often, faculty and staff are asked, "What is graduate school really like?" We think it can be hard to define based on who you are and what your expectation is all about. If you run it by Google or ask a recent graduate for advice, you'll likely find dozens of opinions and maybe a joke or two. The best we can say is personalize your experience and speak your mind. Get involved on campus and learn what Cleveland has to offer. Maybe you will uncover a cure, a concept or a theory. Or maybe you will discover an idea that will transform you for the rest of your life.
What Do I Need Now?
- How do I find a health plan?
- What is there to do around campus?
- Where are suggested locations to live in Cleveland?
- Where can I go to find available housing?
- What other academic programs can I pursue?
- How can I get involved outside of the classroom or lab?
- Where can I find scholarship opportunities?