The following position is available for graduate students at Case Western Reserve University.
Graduate House Director
The Greek Life House Director is a 10-month live-in position that assists the Greek Life staff in completion of activities and tasks involving the administration and operation of the building, serves as a resource and paraprofessional counselor, monitors and documents student conduct, and reports and monitors building operations within an assigned facility. The House Director assists the chapter by working with the chapter's leadership, executive board, and individual members. The time commitment of the position is 5 hours per week, with 4 of those hours being in the office. The House Director is supervised by the Manager of Culture of Care. Please contact Mel Dickey at email@example.com or 216.368.0118 if you have any questions.
- All applicants must have obtained a bachelor's degree prior to the Fall 2019 academic semester to qualify for the graduate staff positions, or are in the final year of a bachelors/masters degree program.
- Graduate staff are preferred to be enrolled as a part-time/full-time degree-seeking graduate student.
- Graduate staff will limit outside employment to graduate assistantships, CWRU student employment, or part-time work that does not exceed a total of 20 hours per week excluding academic recesses.
- Applicants must be available to work the complete term of this position (August 1, 2019 - May 31, 2020). If your graduate program conflicts with the contract dates, please notify in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 22, 2019 - Application opens for 2019-2020 academic year candidates
- February 15-26, 2019 - Eligible candidates will be interviewed on a rolling basis
- March 19, 2018 - New staff offers extended on rolling basis
- April 16, 2019 - 2019-2020 candidate deadline to accept or decline an offered position