The annual Unity Banquet & Scholarship Dinner celebrates the academic achievements of underrepresented and diverse graduate and undergraduate students at Case Western Reserve University as well as graduating seniors by awarding thousands of dollars in scholarships each spring. The evening also serves as an opportunity to recognize future students and CWRU community partners.
2022 Event Information
This year, the Unity Banquet celebrates its 32nd year Friday, April 8, 2022. Thankfully, the banquet is back-in-person, but at reduced capacity. The theme for this year is, The Modern Movement: Adapting Activism for Today &Tomorrow. The banquet will be held at Landerhaven (previously the Executive Caterers at Landerhaven). Seating begins at 6:30 p.m. and the program will begin promptly at 7 p.m.
Register on CampusGroups - coming soon!
Transportation for students is free, and will be from Sherman House on the North side and Fribley Commons on the South Side. There will be buses that will pick up at the following times: tbd
After the program, pick up at Landerhaven and transportation back to CWRU campus will be at tbd.
This event has been made possible in the past through generous partnerships with our sponsors. To learn more about sponsorships, contact Janée Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- African American Alumni Association
- Alianza Latina/Latino Alliance
- Alumni Association
- Career Center
- Center for International Affairs
- Division of Student Affairs
- Dominion Energy
- First Year Experience
- Flora Stone Mather Center for Women
- Greek Life / Interfraternity Congress / Panhellenic Council
- Office of Inclusion, Diversity, and Equal Opportunity
- Office of Residence Life
- Office of the Provost
- President's Advisory Council on Minorities
- School of Medicine Student Affairs & Medical School Faculty Robert Haynie, MD, PhD, Associate Dean
- Lynda Montgomery MD, Associate Dean
- Steven Ricanati, MD, Associate Dean
- C. Kent Smith, MD, Sr. Associate Dean of Students
- Social Justice Institute
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Undergraduate Studies
- Weatherhead School of Management