The annual Unity Banquet & Scholarship Dinner celebrates the academic accomplishments of underrepresented students and graduating seniors at Case Western Reserve University. The evening also serves as an opportunity to recognize future students and CWRU community partners.
2020 Event Information
This year, the Unity Banquet celebrated its 30th year Friday, April 17, 2020. Due to COVID-19, the banquet was held virtually at 12:30pm on May 1.
Transportation for students is free, and will be from Sherman House on the North side and Fribley Commons on the South Side. There will be buses that will pick up at the following times: 4 p.m., 5 p.m., and 6 p.m.
After the program, pick up at the Executive Caterers at Landerhaven and transportation back to CWRU campus will be at 9:30 p.m., and again at 10:15 p.m.
This event has been made possible in the past through generous partnerships with our sponsors. To learn more about sponsorships, contact Janée Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- African American Alumni Association
- Alianza Latina/Latino Alliance
- Alumni Association
- Career Center
- Center for International Affairs
- Division of Student Affairs
- Dominion Energy
- First Year Experience
- Flora Stone Mather Center for Women
- Greek Life / Interfraternity Congress / Panhellenic Council
- Office of Inclusion, Diversity, and Equal Opportunity
- Office of Residence Life
- Office of the Provost
- President's Advisory Council on Minorities
- School of Medicine Student Affairs & Medical School Faculty Robert Haynie, MD, PhD, Associate Dean
- Lynda Montgomery MD, Associate Dean
- Steven Ricanati, MD, Associate Dean
- C. Kent Smith, MD, Sr. Associate Dean of Students
- Social Justice Institute
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Undergraduate Studies
- Weatherhead School of Management