Attend in-person and online training sessions
Training and consultation services are available to support members of the university community in their use of university technologies.
Technology training, tailored to CWRU, is provided by University Technology (UTech) for:
- Google Apps for Education;
- PeopleSoft Financials;
- Unified Communications; and more.
Through its Technology Education and Adoption program, UTech offers the following services:
- Easy-to-follow instructions for using campus technologies;
- Instructional videos;
- Project consultation and support;
- Training decks and presentations;
- Live and recorded webinars; and
- User success programs.
For more information about in-person and virtual technology training, visit the Technology Education and Adoption page on the UTech website.