|artsci.case.edu||CAS Sophomores/Juniors||March 15, 2023||See below|
The Peter Witt Scholarship Fund was established in 1960 to provide financial assistance to deserving students of The College of Arts and Sciences whose interests are in social work, city planning, or community involvement. Preference will be given to students living in the Cleveland area. Students applying for this scholarship should have demonstrated leadership and engagement in activities on and off campus.
1. Complete and submit the following by the campus deadline of March 15, 2023:
- Peter Witt Scholarship Application (includes resume upload and short essays)
- two letters of recommendation:
- Reference letters should be submitted separately by the letter writer electronically to Dean LaTasha Timmons at email@example.com.
- NOTE: One letter must be from a Case Western Reserve faculty or staff member who is familiar with or who has supported the applicant's service activities and one letter must be from a person who has supervised the applicant in one or more of the
community service, educational, and/or political activities addressed in the applicant’s short essay responses.
2. Applications will be reviewed and considered by the Peter Witt Scholarship Committee.
3. Award winners will be notified and then also honored at the Honors Assembly at the end of the spring semester.
|Application deadline (recommendation letters included)||March 15, 2023|
|Committee review and selection||March 16-April 5, 2023|
|Award notification||April 15, 2023|
Value of the Award
The amount of the scholarship varies, but depending on need and other factors it may be as much as $5,000.
Anna Clarissa Hermoso
Chloe Van Dorn
Return to Case Western Reserve University and Ohio Scholarships