Access Services

ID's & Access

Who can have an ID Card (Case OneCard)?

  • Case Western Reserve University students who are enrolled in a degree program or a summer session program.
  • Full-time and Part-time employees of the university receiving benefits from the university.
  • Wage employees, visiting faculty and staff, and contracted employees may receive an ID card with written authorization from the department or Human Resources and justification as to the need for the ID.
  • Participants in special programs sponsored by a university department.

Case Western Reserve University

The Case Western Reserve University Identification (ID) Card, or Case OneCard, combines many features all on one card, including:

  • Identification
  • Library Circulation Privileges
  • Building Access
  • Meal Plans and CaseCash
  • CaseCharge
  • Access to recreational facilities
  • Access to assigned parking facilities

All ID cards are the property of Case Western Reserve University and are provided for appropriate use as identification and for access to services. The card is not transferable and must be presented upon request to establish official university identification. The university is not responsible for any loss or expense resulting from loss, theft or misuse of card. The ID card must be returned upon termination of enrollment, employment or affiliation with the university. Any misuse, alteration or fabrication of the card will subject the holder to disciplinary action by the university.