- 2018 ACES+ Advance Opportunity Grant Application.
- Include single page statement of objectives, brief statement of project or activity and supporting information and documentation if applicable. An interdisciplinary team of faculty review applications. It is important to keep this in mind when outlining the merits of your proposal.
- Include single page budget justification
- Include current CV (2 – 4 Pages NSF/NIH style biographical sketch)
- Proposals should be submitted electronically in a single PDF file to: ACES in the Office of the Deputy Provost at DeputyProvost@case.edu
- Deadline: December 14, 2018
Your application should be clear on how this funding will advance your career.
Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously received an Opportunity Grant and junior faculty.