5th Annual Administrative Professionals (Virtual) Conference: Know, Grow & Show Your Value
Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Invited Speaker: Chrissy Scivicque, Career Coach, Professional Admin Speaker & Trainer and Founder and CEO of CCS Ventures, LLC
As an employee, you are an investment. The more value you contribute, the better the investment you become. That means your company is more likely to continue investing in you in the future, and potentially invest in even bigger ways. So, how do you make sure you’re providing value? Better yet, how do you expand and enhance the value you deliver? Then, how do you confidently articulate that value so others recognize it too?
Chrissy demonstrated ways to turn everyday activities into value-add missions to gain more appreciation for the critically important role we play in our organization’s success.
- The 7 key ways to create value for your organization
- How to identify the many ways in which you already contribute value each day
- How to attach real numbers and other measurements to explain the impact of your work
- How to enhance the value of everyday tasks (with real world examples from your fellow admins)
- The single most important strategy to implement on a daily basis to help you continuously identify new ways of adding value
- How to utilize a simple 4-step process to help articulate your value in a concise and professional way
- How to break out of perceived limitations and “think outside the job description”
Do you have a suggestion for a meeting topic? If so, email it to email@example.com!
We look forward to another exciting year of professional development meetings!
Meetings are typically held in Kelvin Smith Library LL-06 from 12:00 - 1:00 PM.