We invite you to be a friend of Baker-Nord Center. Your annual support will help the Baker-Nord Center achieve its mission of highlighting and invigorating the humanities and arts at Case Western Reserve University and building a world-class university. With such support, the BNC aims to continue to keep its programs free and open to the public.
Here are some of the benefits we have to offer you at our different giving levels:
A supporter will receive benefits listed below.
- Receive invitations to special Baker-Nord events.
- Preferred Seating at all Baker-Nord Events.
- Be recognized on the Baker-Nord website, in event programs, and in other publications as appropriate.
- Help to provide free humanities programming for students.
- Help to enrich humanities programming at CWRU and in the Greater Cleveland Community.
Premier Supporter $500
A premier supporter will receive all of the above benefits in addition to the ones listed below.
- Receive invitations to Premier Supporter events with the Dean and Center Directors.
- Receive complimentary parking for all Baker-Nord events.
- Receive invitations to attend receptions with authors following special events.
Director's Circle $1,000
A premier supporter will receive all of the benefits of the above two categories in addition to the ones listed below.
- Be recognized as a member of the College of Arts and Sciences Dean’s Society and in the University Honor Roll of Donors
- Receive invitations to Directors’ Circle events with Dean and Center Directors.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 216.368.2242.
The Baker-Nord Center for the Humanities is a nonprofit 501c3 – all gifts are tax deductible.