The Cleveland Health Sciences Library offers a variety support services for CWRU Faculty.
Please contact the Reference Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to discuss a solution for your needs.
Click here to schedule a session with a CHSL Reference Librarian.
Curriculum Support Services:
- Course Reserve Request Form to request required readings to be included at the CHSL.
- Curriculum Resources for Faculty - Learn how our vendors can enhance your curricular content.
Instruction & Research Support:
Librarians can create presentations tailored for your department or class. We are also here to support your research needs. Topics may include:
- Access to Rare and Historic materials
- Citation Manager Tools (EndNote, EndNote Online, Mendelay, Zotero)
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Finding Full Text
- Health Sciences Database Training (PubMed, CINAHL, Web of Science, etc)
- Literature Searches
- Navigating Online Resources
- Data Management
- NIH Compliance
- Systematic Review Services (by appointment)