Examples of activities that you should report include:
- Theft or misappropriation of money or property
- Activities that compromise academic integrity
- Theft of trade secrets or intellectual property
- Activities that compromise research integrity
- Any activity that you believe would look unfavorable if reported in the newspaper, on television or online.
Case Western Reserve University is committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct. If you know of or suspect activity taking place at the university is not in compliance with laws, regulations or university policy, report it immediately.
How to Report
Several options exist for reporting your concerns, including going to your immediate supervisor, calling the University Compliance Officer at 216.368.5791, or calling the Case Western Reserve Integrity Hotline at Integrity Hotline at 1.866.483.9367. The hotline provides an anonymous mechanism to communicate concerns of non-compliance. All Integrity Hotline calls are answered by a neutral third party vendor. Employees who, in good faith, report unlawful activity are protected from retaliation by Ohio’s “Whistle Blower” Law and university policy.