The University Compliance Program sponsors annual compliance training for faculty and staff. To complete the annual compliance training, CWRU faculty and staff members should use their customized link on the invitation sent to their CWRU Gmail account.
Annual Compliance Training Archives
Click here to view 2021's module on international travel registration & international student work policy, disclosure of foreign support, and export controls and visiting researchers from foreign institutions.
- Employee Assistance Services (EASE)
216.241.3273 or 800.521.3273
- Department of Human Resources
- Department of Public Safety (non-emergency)
- Department of Public Safety (emergency)
- Integrity Hotline
- Office of General Counsel
- Office of Government Relations
- Threat Assessment and Behavior Intervention Team (TABIT)
- University Compliance Officer