The University Compliance Program sponsors annual compliance training for faculty and staff. To complete the annual compliance training, CWRU faculty and staff members should use their customized link on the invitation sent to their CWRU Gmail account.
Annual Compliance Training Archives
- 2023’s module on Environmental Health and Safety, Public Safety and Public Health, and Minors on Campus.
- 2022’s module on Conflict of Commitment, Conflict of Interest and Influence on Research & Personal Use of University Property.
- 2021's module on international travel registration & international student work policy, disclosure of foreign support, and export controls and visiting researchers from foreign institutions.
- 2020's module on effective financial stewardship.
- 2019's module on why compliance matters, privacy & security, and disability resources.
- 2018's module on alcohol at University events, the tobacco free campus policy, and minors on campus.
To assist faculty and staff, we have compiled this list of links to the training sessions offered by CWRU divisions and offices.
- Center for International Affairs
- Division of Finance
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Training Requirements
- Biosafety Training
- Driver Safety Training
- Hazard Communication Training
- Hazardous Material Shipment Training
- Laboratory Safety Training
- Laser Safety Training
- Radiation Safety Training
- Respiratory Protection Training
- Ultraviolet Safety Training
- X-Ray Safety Training
- Human Resources
- LGBT Center
- Office of Equity
- Office for Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity
- Procurement & Distribution
- Public Safety
- Office of Research and Technology Management
- University Registrar
- University Technology (UTech)