The University Compliance Program sponsors annual compliance training for faculty and staff. To complete the annual compliance training, CWRU faculty and staff members should use their customized link on the invitation sent to their CWRU Gmail account.
Annual Compliance Training Archives
- 2022’s module on Conflict of Commitment, Conflict of Interest and Influence on Research & Personal Use of University Property.
- 2021's module on international travel registration & international student work policy, disclosure of foreign support, and export controls and visiting researchers from foreign institutions.
- 2020's module on effective financial stewardship.
- 2019's module on why compliance matters, privacy & security, and disability resources.
- 2018's module on alcohol at University events, the tobacco free campus policy, and minors on campus.
- Employee Assistance Services
216.241.3273 or 800.227.6007
- Department of Human Resources
- Division of Public Safety
216.368.3300 (non-emergency) and 216.368.3333 (emergency on campus)
- Integrity Hotline
- Office of General Counsel
- Office of Government and Community Relations
- Threat Assessment and Behavior Intervention Team (TABIT)
- University Compliance Officer