Emeriti Academy Upcoming Events
The Bylaws of the Case Western Reserve University Emeriti Academy
The purposes of the Academy include the following:
- Encourage and facilitate retired faculty’s involvement with students, junior faculty, alumni, faculty governance, university administration, and the greater CWRU community.
- Support the university through the continuation of research and scholarly pursuits including publications and external funding.
- Serve as an incentive for retiring faculty to remain affiliated with the university.
- Identify and advance the continuing intellectual interests of retired faculty.
- Facilitate the service of retired faculty to the university, community and society.
- Help disseminate retirees’ accumulated knowledge, wisdom and expertise under the aegis of CWRU.
- Provide a seamless transition for faculty into retirement as well as a focal point for activities and social interaction.
These bylaws shall constitute the rules and regulations governing the conduct and procedures of the Emeriti Academy in the performance of its duties.