If you have been granted access, you may use your CWRU Network ID and its associated password to log on to either the Financials environment or the Reporting environment.
- Follow our Online Security Form Reference Guide for filling out the Online Security Form. The form is found on the PeopleSoft Financials environment.
- Note: Any new or existing CWRU employee can can submit an Online Security form. Default access to PeopleSoft financials allows any user to submit a form.
- Complete the training class as required for eProcurement, Accounts Payable and/or General Ledger. View class schedules and register on the UTech website.
- Note: Training is not required for Petty Cash, Department Deposits, Running Reports, Viewing reports in Monthly Reporting Website or Travel & Expense.
If you have any questions please contact the Help Desk at 216-368-HELP or email@example.com
ERP Financial News List
The ERP Financials Team has an e-mail news user list that provides the following information:
- Scheduled System Outages
- Unplanned emergency outages/system issues
- New Features
- Changes to existing features
Instructions for Joining the Email List