Meet the people of The Research Institute for Children’s Health at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. Our researchers focus on implementing strategies to develop safe, effective therapies for childhood disorders, and to do so as rapidly as possible, focusing on disorders with genetic involvement.
- Connie and Jim Brown Professor in Cystic Fibrosis ResearchProfessorDepartment of Genetics and Genome SciencesSchool of MedicineProfessorDepartment of PediatricsVice ChairmanClinical and Translational ResearchDirectorThe Research Institute for Children’s Health
- Associate ProfessorDepartment of Genetics and Genome SciencesSchool of MedicineAssociate ProfessorFrances Payne Bolton School of NursingCo-DirectorGenetic Counseling Training ProgramDepartment of Genetics and Genome SciencesSchool of Medicine
- Gertrude Lee Chandler Tucker Professor of PediatricsDepartment of PediatricsSchool of MedicineVice Chair for Clinical ResearchDepartment of PediatricsDivision of PulmonologyAllergy and ImmunologySchool of MedicineVice Dean for Translational ResearchSchool of MedicinePrincipal InvestigatorClinical and Translational Science CollaborativeSchool of Medicine
- Senior Research AssociateDepartment of Genetics and Genome SciencesDrumm LabSchool of MedicineCo-Director, Histology, Microscopy and Imaging CoreDepartment of Ophthalmology and Visual SciencesVisual Sciences Research CenterSchool of Medicine
- ProfessorDepartment of Genetics and Genome SciencesSchool of MedicineProfessorDepartment of NeurosciencesSchool of MedicineDr. Donald and Ruth Weber Goodman Professor of Innovative TherapeuticsDepartment of Genetics and Genome SciencesSchool of MedicineMemberCancer Genomics and Epigenomics ProgramCase Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Associate ProfessorDepartment of NutritionSchool of MedicineVice Chair, ResearchDepartment of NutritionSchool of MedicineAssistant ProfessorDepartment of Molecular Biology and MicrobiologySchool of MedicineAssistant ProfessorCenter for Proteomics and BioinformaticsSchool of Medicine