Individual coaching teaches MEM students to become more productive employees faster and helps them refine their soft skills and career readiness. Through coursework, assessment tools and coaching sessions MEM students gain an understanding of their individual learning style, areas of desired personal change and help in identifying opportunities that will help them make these changes. Individual coaching helps MEM programs students:
- Prepare for industry jobs
- Fit well into an organization's culture
- Become flexible and adaptable
- Recognize the value of relationships in achieving goals
- Plan for the future in a deliberate, intentional manner
Each student is assigned a career advisor: Churyl Croone. Through candid 360 feedback, students develop self-awareness and leverage the Dr. Richard Boyatzis' Theory of Intentional Change model- a core component in The Weatherhead School of Management's leadership development programs.