Registration Policies & Information
- Each person must register online with his or her own email address (work or personal email) and password and include contact information.
- This also applies to walk-in registrations (see Walk-In section below).
- The data you enter via online registration helps us manage events from start to finish (e.g., seating, rosters, payments, attendance, certificates).
- We do not accept registration via paper mail, fax, or email.
- Payment by check is not a form of registration.
Your Email Address
- You must include your own unique email address (work or personal email) to receive email confirmations and correspondence from us.
- Do not use the email of anyone else who has registered or will register for an event on our website (e.g., co-worker, supervisor).
Tech Tip #1 | Emails
- Make sure our emails reach your Inbox and not spam or junk folders.
- Add these email addresses to your contacts (address book):
Tech Tip #2 | Web Browsers
- Using work email and web browser at work?
- Ask your I.T. department (help desk) not to block access to these web addresses and email domains of Case Western Reserve University:
What We Need from You
- Register online
- Click "Register Now" button.
- Provide the required information (e.g., email address; password).
- Provide your professional-license number, if applicable (NOT a driver's license number, NOT a social security number).
- Select sessions/workshops (check boxes in left column of Agenda tab).
- Select CEUs.
- Pay registration fee (see Payment Policies tab).
- Open, print, save a copy of your event-confirmation email (see Tech Tip #1 & #2 above) to confirm your online registration..
- Sign-in at the event.
- Attend the entire event.
- Provide any required post-event information, if applicable (e.g., attendance code).
- Sign-in at each event typically begins before the posted start time.
- Consult the Agenda tab of each event for the sign-in time.
- Bring a copy of your event-confirmation email to the registration table.
- Seating is reserved for those who pre-register.
- Seating is not guaranteed for those who walk-in (see Walk-In section below).
Certificate of CEUs
- Fulfill the requirements listed above.
- We will mail you a continuing-education certificate after the event.
- This may take several weeks.
Certificate of Attendance
- If you do not need CEUs but do need proof of attendance, select the "certificate of attendance" box in the Questions section of the online registration form.
- Only if seating is available; no guarantees.
- First-come, first-served.
- Pay your registration fee at the event.
- Fulfill the requirements listed in "What We Need from You" section above.
- You must create a free account on our website as soon as possible. We will add your registration information only after you create your account.
Contact us (click here).