The ACT Team Meeting Tools Booklet provides a brief introduction to some popular tools that Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) teams use to organize and manage information about their work with clients who receive ACT services. Use the tools described in this booklet in your ACT meetings.
We have also developed a mini poster (8.5x11”) as an addendum to the ACT Team Meeting Tools Booklet.
Use the tools listed here in your Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) team meetings. These tools are designed to help ACT teams maximize ACT resources.
- Manage information about each person who receives ACT services
- Stay informed about each client's recovery goals and experiences in the last 24 hours and the next 24 hours
- Stay informed about each other's daily contact with clients
- Facilitate and coordinate the daily activities of team members as they collaborate with each other to support the recovery of people enrolled in ACT services
- Provide the best ACT services and clinical interventions possible
(link to PDFs for each bullet below)
Know Each Client
- Client Information
- Medication List
- Treatment & Recovery Goals
- Client Weekly Schedule
- Client Weekly Schedule with sample data
Manage Team Meetings & Teamwork
- Client Roster
- Client Roster with sample data
- Assertive Engagement Protocol
- Daily Team-Meeting Summary
- Daily Staff Schedule
- Daily Staff Schedule with sample data
Lists of Client Activities