We help supervisors, service-team members, program managers, and administrators integrate new knowledge and skills into practice by offering a menu of training opportunities, all of which are designed to emphasize social interaction and experiential learning.
Our Trauma-Informed workshop series provides a general and basic foundation of TIC principles and conceptual approaches, a brief self-evaluation of professional competencies and needs, as well as a deeper understanding of the impact of trauma across several domains: emotional, cognitive, physical, behavioral, and existential.
- Handouts from TIC Training
- Videos from TIC Training
- PowerPoints from TIC Training
- Trauma-Informed Care: Core Principles, Professional Development, and State - January 21, 2015
- Trauma-Informed Care: Core Principle #2, Trustworthiness and Transparency - February 28, 2015
- Trauma-Informed Care: Understanding the Pervasive Impact of Trauma - March 18, 2015
- Trauma-Informed Care: Screening & Assessment - April 22, 2015