Best practice is to schedule any exams listed on the course syllabus by week 2 of the semester. Any other additional exam dates should be scheduled a week in advance to give OATS staff time to prepare for your exam.
- Monday, August 17: OATS staff is working remotely and not on campus during Orientation week. Please reach out to us by email at email@example.com.
- Friday, August 21: Virtual Orientation Presentation/Q&A with OATS staff and Disability Resources at 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, September 7: Review your syllabus and class schedule to start making your test reservations in AIM.
- Monday, September 28: Start making your reservations for mid-terms.
- Friday, October 9: Last day to submit reservations for mid-terms.
- October 12-16: Mid-terms occurring!
- Week of November 16-20: Start making your reservations for finals and send in your requests for Alternative Dates.
- Friday, November 27: Last day to submit requests for Final Exams and Alternative Dates.
- Monday, November 30: Remote Learning begins.
- December 1-4: OATS staff working on Alternative Date requests.
- Monday, December 7: Reading Day.
- December 8-10: Final exams administered remotely.
- Friday, December 11: Reading Day.
- December 14-16: Final exams administered remotely.