The Interreligious Council (IRC) is a collaborative community that is leading the spiritual wellness charge on CWRU's campus. Its mission is to provide access to programs and services that enable students, faculty, and staff to come together, support one another, and pursue full spiritual growth and development.
The IRC consists of the following members, feel free to contact them with questions or for more information.
- Chabad @ CWRU
- Covenant Student Community
- Hillel @ CWRU
- Intervarsity Christian Fellowship
- Muslim Student Association
- Newman Catholic Campus Ministry
- United Protestant Campus Ministries (UPCaM)
- Judy Hammer, the campus liasion
Here are some Places of Worship near campus.