When we think about your success...
At Case Western Reserve University, we strive to create and sustain a sense of belonging where you, our students, are:
- Embraced as individuals who are immersed in an inclusive environment and part of a global citizenry
- Challenged and encouraged in your persistence toward a world-class education
- Empowered to find purpose in the present, prepared for life beyond CWRU, and equipped to lead into the future
In short, a deeply held belief that your life has been positively transformed through your experience at Case Western Reserve University.
…and we think about your journey
Your success is more than grades and making progress towards graduation. We know that you want more out of your experience. We’re committed to helping you:
- Form a strong foundation for your undergraduate experience in your first year
- Navigate your CWRU journey and connect you with academic resources
- Pursue meaningful hands-on experiential education
- Plan and prepare for postgraduate life
We Think Big
Following the launch of Think Big, student affairs and student success professionals partnered to think critically about the CWRU student experience. The result? A student life strategic plan to inspire you to: