Student success is a promise at Case Western Reserve. And that’s why we’ve built a network of dedicated and informed advocates. From navigators to career consultants to preprofessional advisors and more, our goal is to make every door the right door.
A community you belong to
At Case Western Reserve University, we strive to create and sustain a sense of belonging where you, our students, are:
- Embraced as individuals who are immersed in an inclusive environment and part of a global citizenry
- Challenged and encouraged in your persistence toward a world-class education
- Empowered to find purpose in the present, prepared for life beyond CWRU, and equipped to lead into the future
In short, a deeply held belief that your life has been positively transformed through your experience at Case Western Reserve University.
An experience you value
Your success is more than grades and making progress towards graduation. We know that you want more out of your experience. We work alongside you to:
- Explore educational opportunities;
- Grow as leaders with integrity;
- Build confidence in your professional aspirations; and
- Embrace community with compassion.
We are advocates and allies who honor you and your experiences. The result? A Case Western Reserve experience uniquely your own.
A place where you can Think Big
Following the launch of Think Big, student affairs and student success professionals partnered to create a student life strategic plan to inspire you to: