Register Youth Program on CampusGroups
Click below to register your youth program on CampusGroups.
Youth Protection Policy
The youth programs at CWRU benefit many children and teens each year by providing enriching academic and recreational experiences. The University promotes safety for minors in these programs through its processes and procedures.
If you have questions about appropriate steps to take when starting or running a youth program at CWRU, please email email@example.com.
Background Check Requirement:
- BCI and FBI fingerprint background check available at CWRU police department
National Sex Offender Registry Check Requirement:
- The National Sex Offender Registry check requirement can be fulfilled at the DOJ's website.
Training Requirement Resource:
- Child Abuse Prevention Training Statistics and Resource List: A list of free resources for Responsible Persons to utilize to fulfill the CWRU Youth Protection Policy training requirement
- Video: Preventing child abuse in youth programs by recognizing and stopping “grooming” *you will use your CWRU single sign-on to access the Zoom recording.
- CWRU's Conduct Guidelines