The Case Western Reserve University-Fisk University Task Force serves as a leader for the intercollegiate partnership. Formed in 2003, the group is charged with establishing guidelines and making recommendations to the Office of the Provost at Case Western Reserve University that sustain a thriving exchange for students and faculty from CWRU and Fisk University.
Comprised of faculty, staff and administrators from CWRU, the organization’s mission is to facilitate the agreement between the two institutions, encourage meaningful information exchanges and promote positive experiences among students and faculty. Toward that end, the Task Force is focused on:
- Forging relationships with key personnel at Fisk;
- Creating a strategy plan for the implementation of the Case Western Reserve-Fisk University Partnership Program;
- Acting in an advisory capacity to assist CWRU schools, departments and committees that wish to develop programs;
- Promoting the partnership to the CWRU community through announcements and events; and
- Implementing short-term exchanges with faculty, students and various groups on campus.
Case Western Reserve University-Fisk University Task Force Members
- Janice Eatmon-Williams, Assistant Director of the Center for Civic Engagement and Learning
- Chalana Gilliham, Office of University Planning and Administration
- Ronald Hickman, Associate Professor in the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing
- Jennifer Jackson, Office of the President and Provost
- Marilyn Mobley, Vice President for Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunity
- G. Dean Patterson, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs
- Dr. Sheila Peters, Associate Professor of Psychology, Fisk University
- Deputy Provost Lynn T. Singer, Case Western Reserve University