Case Western Reserve University’s Center for International Affairs is the first space on campus designed to provide a home for international students and activities, and a central location where the university engages the business, government, foundation and civic communities around global issues. The Center is comprised of three offices that offer support and expertise for the campus community and external partners.
The Office of Global Strategy works to further the international objectives and vision of the university by developing strategies and direction for Case Western Reserve’s global engagement initiatives, facilitating and building relationships with global partners and documenting and communicating international activity externally and across campus.
The Office of International Student Services provides support and resources for Case Western Reserve's international students on immigration matters, intercultural exchange opportunities, understanding the social and academic culture on campus and in the U.S.
The Office of Education Abroad guides Case Western Reserve students through finding the best opportunity for them to study abroad and provides the resources and support they need to make the most of their experience.
The Center for International Affairs provides leadership, expertise, and support to the Case Western Reserve University community, cultivating a dynamic international presence and inspiring a culture of global understanding and responsibility.
- Provide university-level vision and leadership for international activities
- Extend and communicate the university’s international reach and reputation
- Build partnerships and collaborations with institutions across Northeast Ohio, the U.S. and the world to advance the economic vitality of our region
- Facilitate and engage individual and institutional connections among faculty, staff, students and alumni with the world to enable the exchange of people and ideas
- Provide services and support for international students on immigration, academic, housing, financial and legal issues, among other resources
- Help all students enhance their educational experience by studying abroad
- Secure external funding for the Center as well as for international education and research initiatives