Case Western Reserve University’s Center for International Affairs provides leadership, expertise, and support to the Case Western Reserve University community, inspiring, cultivating, and promoting a dynamic international presence and a culture of global understanding, responsibility, and citizenship.
- Provide university-level vision and leadership for internationalization.
- Continue, strengthen, and create a limited number of university-led international research and/or education collaborations in different regions of the world.
- Facilitate and engage individual and institutional global connections among faculty, staff, students, and alumni to enable the exchange of people and ideas.
- Work with faculty to support internationalization efforts, including internationalizing the curriculum by providing expertise and support.
- Build partnerships and collaborations with institutions across Northeast Ohio, the U.S. and the world to advance the economic vitality of our region.
- Provide expertise, guidance, and resources on international travel risk.
- Champion and support the university’s international reach and reputation efforts.
- Secure external funding for the Center as well as for broader internationalization initiatives.