The MS in Anatomy program at Case Western Reserve University hosts several events throughout the year for prospective students. In order to receive information about upcoming events, please add your name to our interested students via request information page. At these events, you will have the opportunity to speak with faculty, staff, and students in order to learn more about our phenomenal program.
December 3, 2023 at 2:00 PM
Join me for a Q&A session regarding our MS in Applied Anatomy. I'll be happy to answer your questions regarding our high-quality, hands on program.
Additional Visitor Information
Fewer than 5 miles from Case Western Reserve’s campus is Cleveland’s bustling downtown, complete with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, renowned restaurants, major league teams, and Playhouse Square, the nation’s No. 1 arts district, according to USA Today. Nearby, there’s also Lake Erie and access to a 24,000-acre public park system.
Here is a list of the "Top Things to Do and See in Cleveland."
- Check out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame to learn more about music history and some of your favorite musical artists!
- Get coffee at one of the many adorable coffee shops in and around downtown Cleveland.
- Have dinner in Ohio City (TownHall anyone?).
- Grab a cannoli or gelato in Little Italy.
- Visit the Cleveland Museum of Art or the Natural History Museum.
- Cheer on the Browns at FirstEnergy Stadium, the Cavaliers at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, and the Guardians at Progressive Field.
Coming to Cleveland from out-of-town? Check out this comprehensive list of a variety of hotel options near the Case Western Reserve University campus.
Additionally, there are a variety of travel options available. Cleveland Hopkins International Airport has a plethora of flight options for those wishing to fly into the country. Additionally, the RTA system in Cleveland makes it incredibly easy for visitors to travel around the city.
Cleveland is a city of culture, art, and delicious cuisine. Interested in checking out the Cleveland food scene? Check out the Eater website to learn more about the countless restaurants available to try in and around the city. Some of our favorites are:
- ANY restaurant in Little Italy
- Market Garden Brewery
- Mabel's BBQ
- Lucky's Cafe