The MS in Anatomy program at Case Western Reserve University would like to invite you to join us for our open house event on Friday, September 23rd. At the event, you will have the opportunity to speak with faculty, staff, and students in order to learn more about our phenomenal program. Register today and scroll down to learn more!
Schedule of Events and Additional Information
- 11:30 AM - Attendees will check-in in the Biomedical Research Building Lobby.
- 12:00 PM - Next, we invite you to join our faculty and Student Ambassadors for lunch. Additionally, the graduate program director, Darin Croft, Ph.D, will give a program overview presentation.
- 1:00 PM - Following lunch, our Student Ambassadors will take you on a tour of our beautiful campus.
- 2:00 PM - Next, our students and faculty will host an informative panel that will allow you to learn more about the program and get your questions answered.
- 3:00 PM - Finally, we invite you to learn with us by observing an ANAT 401 class. This course, titled Multimodal Human Anatomy, introduces students to the gross anatomical structure of the human body using cadaver prosections and digital 3D technology, including the innovative Microsoft HoloLens.
Fewer than 5 miles from Case Western Reserve’s campus is Cleveland’s bustling downtown, complete with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, renowned restaurants, major league teams, and Playhouse Square, the nation’s No. 1 arts district, according to USA Today. Nearby, there’s also Lake Erie and access to a 24,000-acre public park system.
Here is a list of the "Top Things to Do and See in Cleveland."
- Check out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame to learn more about music history and some of your favorite musical artists!
- Get coffee at one of the many adorable coffee shops in and around downtown Cleveland.
- Have dinner in Ohio City (TownHall anyone?).
- Grab a cannoli or gelato in Little Italy.
- Visit the Cleveland Museum of Art or the Natural History Museum.
- Cheer on the Browns at FirstEnergy Stadium, the Cavaliers at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, and the Guardians at Progressive Field.
Coming to Cleveland from out-of-town? Check out this comprehensive list of a variety of hotel options near the Case Western Reserve University campus.
Additionally, there are a variety of travel options available. Cleveland Hopkins International Airport has a plethora of flight options for those wishing to fly into the country. Additionally, the RTA system in Cleveland makes it incredibly easy for visitors to travel around the city.
Cleveland is a city of culture, art, and delicious cuisine. Interested in checking out the Cleveland food scene? Check out the Eater website to learn more about the countless restaurants available to try in and around the city. Some of our favorites are:
- ANY restaurant in Little Italy
- Market Garden Brewery
- Mabel's BBQ
- Lucky's Cafe