- Nuclear cardiology
- Brain imaging in dementia
- Bone metastases therapy with alpha and beta emitters
- Hybrid imaging with PET/CT and PET/MR
Collaboration with Philips Healthcare:
Absolute Myocardial Blood Flow Quantification
- Development of new PET/CT detector and software for calculation of Rubidium-82 myocardial blood flow. Funding: Ohio Department of Development, Ohio Third Frontier Program.
Collaboration with Lilly/Avid Pharma:
Quantification of Amyloid Brain Deposition in Suspected Alzheimer’s Dementia Using PET/CT and PET/MR
- Development of quantitative estimates of amyloid burden based on distinction of gray:white matter differential uptake of F-18 fluorbetapir.
Awards and Honors
Vercher-Conejero JL, Rubbert C, Kohan AA, Partovi S, O'Donnell JK. Amyloid PET/MRI in the differential diagnosis of dementia. Clin Nucl Med 2014; Jun;39(6):e336-9. 10.1097/RLU.0b013e31829b9e5f.
Partovi S1, Kohan A, Gaeta C, Rubbert C, Vercher-Conejero JL, Jones RS, O'Donnell JK, Wojtylak P, Faulhaber P. Image quality assessment of automatic three-segment MR attenuation correction vs CT attenuation correction. Am J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 2013;3:291.
Kershah S1, Partovi S, Traughber BJ, Muzic RF Jr, Schluchter MD, O'Donnell JK, Faulhaber P. Comparison of standardized uptake values in normal structures between PET/CT and PET/MRI in an oncology patient population. Mol Imaging Biol 2013;6:776
"Ch. 85: Nuclear Medicine: Extrathoracic Vascular Imaging" and "Ch. 108: Renal Artery Scintigraphy." In Ho VB and Reddy G, eds. Cardiovascular Imaging: Expert Radiology Series, Elsevier Saunders, November 2010.