Teaching, Mentoring, Learning.
In 2021, CHI Center faculty...
- University Hospitals’ Preventive Medicine Residency Program
- Case Western Reserve University’s Clinical Translational Science PhD Program
Mentored and Advised:
- 29 medical students, residents, fellows and researchers
- 20 faculty and staff
- 28 courses, workshops and lectures to undergraduates, medical students, trainees, and professionals
- 40 seminars and lectures to local, regional, national, and international audiences
Building the Team.
The 2021 CHI Center team included...
6 core faculty
5 staff members
29 faculty affiliates
We were delighted to welcome 4 new team members:
- Brian Biroscak, PhD, MS, MA
- Anne Gaglioti, MD, MetroHealth Medical Center
- Robinson Stevens Salazar Rua, PhD
- Bethany Snyder, MPH
CHI Center team members' interests include yoga, walking, running, soccer, meditation, writing, grandparenting, theater, learning Italian, woodworking, and rooting for our favorite teams (Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, St. Paul Saints, and more!).
Supporting the Vision.
The innovative work of the Center is supported by dedicated individuals and organizations. We are deeply grateful for their vision and support.
Research Funding Sources
Federal funding: 63%
Other funding: 5%
Primary Awards: $5,783,106 (80%)
Subawards: $1,398,442 (20%)