Transfers & Advanced Standing

The MD and MD/PhD Programs at CWRU School of Medicine do not accept transfer students.

Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery/MD Program

Individuals whose graduate work has been in the field of dental medicine may apply for advanced standing through the Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery (OMFS)/MD Program.

Information regarding the combined degree program can be obtained by visiting the OMFS site.