Things to know before you begin
Camp participation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to be eligible to participate, participants must be between the ages of 8-16 years (participants who are 7 must turn 8 by August 30, 2022). The 5-week cost for each camp option is as follows:
- Residents of Cleveland: $75/child
- Non-Residents of Cleveland: $165/child
- There will be no aftercare this year.
Please review the Parent Handbook and save or print a copy for reference. It will answer many of your questions during registration and beyond.
Registration Procedure for 2022
- Submit one Program Participant Application online for each child.
- Attend a in-person registration session with your camper to complete their physical and pay the camp fee.
Step 1: Online Application
Complete the Summer 2022 online application at cogran.io.
Step 2: In-Person Registration
After completing the online application, you can start preparing to attend an in-person registration session.
What happens at registration?
- Medical Screenings: Medical screenings will be provided during registration free of charge. Physicals performed within three months prior to the camp's start date (after March 4, 2022) are allowed with a doctor's signature. No participants will be allowed to participate in NYSP without a physical/medical screening. Check the Parent Handbook if you have further questions.
- Orientation: All new parents/guardians and participants must attend an NYSP orientation. Those who do not attend an NYSP orientation will have their registrations canceled. Orientations will be held at select times during each registration date.
What should I bring?
- Proof of residence (i.e. a utility bill) and photo identification.
- Copy of birth certificate if participant is 8 to 10 years old.
- Payment: Camp payment must be completed at registration. Payment may be made in cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and debit cards. No personal checks will be accepted!
Registration Dates and Times
Choose one of the following times to attend a registration session.
Parent/Participant Orientation & Medical Screenings
|Friday, May 6||5 to 9 p.m.|
|Saturday, May 7||10 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
|Sunday, May 8||2 to 5 p.m.|
|Saturday, June 4||10 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
Location for All Sessions
Adelbert Gym at Case Western Reserve University
2128 Adelbert Road
Cleveland, OH 44106
Free parking will be available in Veale Garage (Lot 53). The entrance is at located at 2158 Adelbert Road.