|CAS Women Seniors/Graduate Students
|March 22, 2024
In June 1985, the Board of Trustees of Case Western Reserve University approved the establishment of the Eva L. Pancoast Memorial Fund by which women graduates of The College of Arts and Sciences and women graduate students in The College of Arts and Sciences might be assisted in extending their education by foreign study or foreign travel, or both, at any time during the 12 months following their graduation, or, in the case of graduate students, in the 12 months following the current academic year.
1. Complete and submit the following by the campus deadline of March 22, 2024:
- Eva L. Pancoast Memorial Fellowship Application (application form also includes uploads of the following):
- 2-3 page statement of proposed study and/or travel
- 1 page budget
- Two letters of recommendation
- Reference letters should be submitted separately by the letter writer electronically to Dean LaTasha Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org by the campus deadline.
2. Applications will be reviewed and considered by the Eva L. Pancoast Memorial Fellowships Committee.
3. Award winners will be notified and then also honored at the Senior Academic Awards Assembly at the end of the spring semester.
|Application deadline (recommendation letters included)
|March 22, 2024
|March 25- April 5, 2024
|April 8-12, 2024
|April 25, 2024
Value of the Award
The amount of the fellowship varies, but generally ranges from $1,000-$3,500 per recipient. Those who receive awards will be required to submit a brief report of the project after its completion with reasonable documentary evidence of major expenditures. Funds are not disbursed until expenses are incurred and original receipts are submitted.
Any questions can be directed to the following fellowship advisors:
Dean Lynmarie Hamel
School of Graduate Studies
Dean LaTasha Johnson
Past Undergraduate Winners: