TutorTrac is a web-based application you can use to schedule tutoring appointments at Case Western Reserve University. You can schedule up to five tutoring appointments in a seven-day period.
Schedule a tutoring appoint by following the steps listed below:
- Log in to TutorTrac at tutortrac.case.edu using your CWRU network ID and password
- In the left side panel, click on 'Search Availability'
- In the appointment search page, select 'Academic Resources' from the 'Center' drop-down menu
- Select a course from the 'Section' drop-down menu. You will only see courses in which you are currently enrolled.
- Select 'Peer Tutoring' from the 'Reason' drop-down menu
- Enter the date range you would like to search for available appointments
- Click the 'Search' button
- Select the appointment you would like to reserve on the 'Available Time Slots' window
- In the 'Notes' field, provide the tutor with a brief statement about what you would like to discuss during your appointment
- Click the 'Save' button
After you schedule an appointment, you will receive a confirmation for your appointment. The main menu in TutorTrac will display information about your upcoming appointments.