TutorTrac is a web-based application you can use to schedule tutoring appointments at Case Western Reserve University. You can schedule up to five tutoring appointments in a seven-day period.
Schedule a tutoring appointment by following the steps listed below:
- Log in to TutorTrac at tutortrac.case.edu using your CWRU network ID and password
- In the left side panel, click on 'Search Availability'
- In the appointment search page, select 'Academic Resources' from the 'Center' drop-down menu
- Select a course from the 'Section' drop-down menu. You will only see courses in which you are currently enrolled.
- Select 'Peer Tutoring' from the 'Reason' drop-down menu
- Enter the date range you would like to search for available appointments
- Click the 'Search' button
- Select the appointment you would like to reserve on the 'Available Time Slots' window
- In the 'Notes' field, provide the tutor with a brief statement about what you would like to discuss during your appointment
- Click the 'Save' button
After you schedule an appointment, you will receive a confirmation for your appointment. The main menu in TutorTrac will display information about your upcoming appointments.
Tutoring is currently being conducted through Zoom. You will be able to access the Zoom link for your appointment through your TutorTrac main page, under upcoming appointments no sooner than 10 minutes before your appointment.