|artsci.case.edu||CAS Women Seniors/Graduate Students||March 1, 2020||See below|
In June 1985, the Board of Trustees of Case Western Reserve University approved the establishment of the Eva L. Pancoast Memorial Fund by which women graduates of The College of Arts and Sciences and women students in The School of Graduate Studies might be assisted in extending their education by foreign study or foreign travel, or both, at any time during the 12 months following their graduation.
1. Complete and submit the following to The Office of Undergraduate Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org, ATTN: Dean Amanda McCarthy by the campus deadline of March 1, 2020:
- Eva L. Pancoast Memorial Fellowship Application
- 2-3 page statement of proposed study and/or travel
- two letters of recommendation
Preference will be for all documents to be sent in one singular PDF. Reference letters should be submitted separately by the letter writer either electronically to email@example.com or via U.S./campus mail to the Office of Undergraduate Studies, Case Western Reserve University, 447 Sears Building, 10900 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, OH 44106-7028.
2. Applications will be reviewed and considered by the Eva L. Pancoast Memorial Fellowships Committee.
3. Award winners will be notified and then also honored at the Senior Academic Awards Assembly at the end of the spring semester.
|Application deadline (recommendation letters included)||March 1, 2020|
|Committee review and selection||March 2-31, 2020|
|Award notification||April 1, 2020|
|Senior Academic Awards Assembly||May 16, 2020|
Value of the Award
The amount of the fellowship varies, but generally ranges from $1,000-$3,500 per recipient. Those who receive awards will be required to submit a brief report of the project after its completion with reasonable documentary evidence of major expenditures. Funds are not disbursed until expenses are incurred and original receipts are submitted.
Any questions can be direct to the following fellowship advisors:
Dean Lynmarie Hamel
School of Graduate Studies
Dean Amanda McCarthy
Past Undergraduate Winners: