At the Coaching Research Lab of Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University, organizational members have unique access to engaging with actual researchers and research supporting coach development, best practices and organizational outcomes.
For an annual investment, members receive:
- An annual, customized workshop for participants from the sponsoring organization that could be used as a research update to share research with others or as a catalyst for group discussion on strategies to create (and advance) a culture of coaching.
- Complimentary enrollment in our Day of Discovery meetings and webinars in which members and faculty explore various aspects of coaching research and practice.
- Special 10% discount off open-enrollment and certificate programs offered by Weatherhead Executive Education.
- Preference for serving as a research site for future coaching research.
- Networking and benchmarking with other organizational members in the CRL.
Annual memberships extend from January-December each year. For more information on becoming a member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank the following organizational members for their partnership and support.