Leaving Case Western Reserve University: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

MetLife Long Term Care Insurance

  • What happens to my MetLife Home and Auto insurance and/or my MetLife Long-term care insurance?

    These policies are portable, meaning that you can continue participating after your separation of employment.  If you are participating in any of the programs and wish to continue your coverage, contact MetLife directly at (800) 438-6388 (800-GET-MET8) to set up the continuation of your premium payments.